Re: How to perform logical operations in indicator calculations

Hi  Leke,

This is currently not possible with aggregate data. You can have a look at
this app (https://play.dhis2.org/appstore/app/dXX2Fk6jwCX) which may help
you to implement this.

You may also want to have a look at the documentation on analytics hooks,
which may help you to implement these types of indicators with custom
scripts.

https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/developer/html/webapi_analytics_table_hooks.html

Best regards,
Jason