Re: Retrieving the CODE for organisation units and ASSIGN them to a Tracked Entity Attribute

AAAARRRRGGHH

The very first variable I tried was V{org_unit_code} - because the other
related variable for the organisation unit NAME is V{org_unit_name}.

But then there is org_unit_name and there is orgunit_code (the nefarious
programmers doing the devil's work, as usual ;-) )

Thanks for rapid response - much appreciated.

Regards
Calle