Re: Editing of Program Rules

Barnabas,

It looks like something went a bit wrong during the upgrade, and that your
programindicator records do not have the related analtyticsperiodboundary
records (2 of them, start and end, are supposed to be automatically
inserted during the startup after the upgrade).

1. Did you run the upgrade script before starting the instance on 2.29
exactly like this:

-- *** NOTE ***
-- From 2.29 UserRole-DataSet and UserRole-Program relations are replaced
by the new Data Sharing level
-- To migrate from 2.28 to 2.29 and apply new data sharing for existing
data, do the following steps:
-- 1) Execute below scripts (the upgrade script)
-- 2) Start the DHIS2 server.
-- 3) Then run the migration by executing this SQL: select
migrateRoleToUserGroup();
-- 4) Restart server.

2. In order to (most likely) fix your immediate problem, you can try
to run select
migrateRoleToUserGroup(); again and then restart

if you have direct database access, you can also check that the table
analyticsperiodboundary has two records for each programindicator record.

Regards
Calle