Re: [Dhis2-users] SCORE CARD 2.4 BETA 1.4

 Thanks John and Stanley.
It doesn't work for me either
Best Regards
Sele
    On Friday, June 1, 2018, 9:03:11 AM GMT+3, Stanley Kalyati <skalyati@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hi John,
Actually i am using widget for version 2.4 and thats the one that is not working.
On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 11:23 PM, John Mukulu <john.f.mukulu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Try to download scorecard widget for version 2.4, make sure you're not using widget for scorecard version 2.2
You can find out version you're using in app management. Let us know if you're still facing challenges with version 2.4 of the widget.

John Francis Mukulu
Software Architect, HISPTZ
http://hisptanzania.org/