Scripts for import of TEI and events

Dear All,

I added my comment on webmaster this morning with regards to the
availability of scripts that could help importing of TEIs into DHIS2
(https://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/106521/importing-beneficiary
-records-into-dhis2-tracker-from-excel ) and I was wondering if any of you
have such scripts available.

I have searched without success the resources available at:
https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-utils/tree/master/resources

What I would like to achieve is: We have spreadsheets of the extracted data
from the HIS of our supported PHCCs and we would like to import these into
our DHIS2 (both TEI and events). While event import is available, the TEI is
not (at least not to my knowledge)

It could really be of great value to our work to be able to do this import
(even if through the API) hence some guidance is appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

All the best,

Bernard

Bernard Sadaka

Information Management Advisor

Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale

Nehmeh Building, Sanine Street, Chiyah, 3rd Floor

Ain el Remmaneh, Beirut, Lebanon

E-mail:  <mailto:lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx> lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx

Cell: +961 71 004 881 (208)

Skype: imapuami