Tracker Capture App not working in DHIS 2.29

Hi All,

I did a migration of DHIS2 from version 2.27 -> 2.28 -> 2.29.
The tracker capture app is not loading properly and is throwing console
error

"*TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined*
*    at n.$scope.hasProgramTetAccess (home-controller.js:264*)"

I find that the object store 'trackedEntityTypes' has no data in indexed DB.
I have cleared all the browser cache and have tried opening DHIS in
multiple browsers. I am getting same error every time.
It was an incremental upgrade and I have not used the upgrade script
provided by DHIS.
What can be the possible reason behind this?
Do I need to use upgrade script even if I do an incremental upgrade?

--
Kumar Gaurav Nath Shahdeo
Developer

Follow ups