Re: [Dhis2-users] Authorities for dragging and droping Dashboard Items

Hi Eric,

That issue was fixed for the newly rewritten Dashboard app from 2.29 and
has not been back-ported to legacy Dashboard app yet.

Could you create an issue on jira ?  I will check if I could back-port  it.

Regards,

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 5:42 PM, Eric Barreda Prades <ericbarredap@xxxxxxxxx