Re: DHIS2 Apps - namespace & reload

Hi Martin,
We had some similar issues in the past. The apps deployed in your DHIS2
instance are not stored in the DB but read from the apps folder (typically
$DHIS2_HOME/apps) when the server starts. If I am not wrong on DHIS2 boot a
list of the deployed apps is created and used until the server shutdowns.
When you uninstalling an app the app folder is deleted and the app is
removed from this list. However, sometimes the uninstalled fails and it
cannot delete the folder (sometimes it manages to delete the folder content
but cannot delete the container folder). Next time you reboot your server
DHIS2 will consider the app as installed in your system. The solution we
found is to delete the folder manually on the server and reboot the DHIS2
instance so this 'deployed app list' gets populated properly.

Not sure if this exactly what it is happening to you but I hope at least it
sheds some light...
Best,