Tracker Program Not Enrolling

Dear Devs,I created a new instance of DHIS2 running 2.29 to test the new features in the tracker program. I created a program and started client enrollments. I then updated the WAR file to the latest 2.29 WAR and then tried to create another Program.
My new program gets stuck on the enrollment page and just shows a loop going round. I thought it was an issue with the setup of the Program.
I then tried to use the previous program and it is also stuck on the registration page and does not proceed to enter the event details.
I tried to create a JIRA ticket for this and it kept saying that one of the components I entered was not allowed and I could not figure out what it was.
Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

Warm Regards,

Ifeanyi

Read DrMaestro's Blog
www.ifeanyiokoye.com