Re: metadata import and export from dhis 2.22 to 2.23

Hi

The way to do this is NOT to export meta-data from one version and import
it into another version - as a general rule that is not supported. It works
in the majority of cases where there's been no changes to the api or the
data model, but it will not work for cases where there's been significant
changes. (off hand, I seem to recall the upgrade from 2.22 to 2.23 was
significant...)

The "safe" way is to
- create a new (local) database instance and copy your 2.22 source database
into that.
- run the upgrade script to 2.23 on the new 2.22 copy, and follow any other
instructions.
- start up the newly upgraded instance, check for integrity violations etc
and make sure everything is running as expected.
- export from the new upgraded instance to your destination 2.23 instance.

Regards
calle