Re: How to access earlier builds of e.g. 2.29

Hi Calle,

Get the code from github and revert to an earlier commit and rebuild your
own war file until you have known that the bug is fixed. Then you can use
the latest again.

Alex

On Sunday, July 1, 2018, Calle Hedberg <calle.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just discovered that the latest build(s) of 2.29 has broken vital
> functionality, but I regrettably - once again - forgot to make a backup of
> the previous war file from around 2 weeks ago, and I'm stuck.
>
> The continuous integration server used to have the last couple of builds
> available, but I cannot see anything else than the latest build now.
>
> Is there a repository of previous builds somewhere?
>
> Regards
> Calle

> Calle Hedberg
>
> 46D Alma Road, 7700 Rosebank, SOUTH AFRICA
>
> Tel/fax (home): +27-21-685-6472
>
> Cell: +27-82-853-5352
>
> Iridium SatPhone: +8816-315-19119
>
> Email: calle.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx
>
> Skype: calle_hedberg

Alex Tumwesigye

Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "