Re: Error when opening Tracker capture

Hi,
Like Lars is saying, this error can be safely ignored. I have pushed an update to 2.27 and 2.28 that sets userDataStore/gridColumns/trackerCaptureGridColumns to null if it is not found.
This way you should only get the error once and next time you load the page the userDataStore/gridColumns/trackerCaptureGridColumns exists (but null) and will therefor not throw a 404 error.

Best regard,
- Lukas Wijgaart van Dijk