Job 'inMemoryAnalyticsJob' failed

Hi,

I have upgraded my 2.28 instance to 2.29  version,7c81fba
Build date: 2018-06-28 06:46 . I have run the upgrade scripts before as
instructed in guide. My server runs ubuntu 14.04 and postgresql 9.5.5.

However since then, my analytics is not running, i am receiving number of
system emails with subject " Job 'Credentials expiry alert' failed; Job
'inMemoryAnalyticsJob' failed;Analytics table process failed "

Attached are some screenshots of the message. I tried to clear analytics
tables and run analytics again but its not  improving.

The online 2.29 demo also has the same message bu with different contents.

Please share the hints on how i can dealt with these. As my system has to
sent out notification messages when thresholds are reached.

Regards,

*Adolphe Kamugunga*
*MIS Technical Advisor*
Mobile: +250 788 740 578;