Re: [Dhis2-users] HOW TO DOWNLOAD TEI'S FROM 2.29 TRACKER CAPTURE

Hey Markus,

This makes alot of sense though.

However,my issue is when i want to download the entire list of TEI's into
an excel or CV for other analysis outside DHIS2,i can not do so.Initially i
would simply List All and download the list of TEI's.

If there is a way i can do that,then thats fine.

Thank you

Stanley