Re: [Dhis2-users] HOW TO DOWNLOAD TEI'S FROM 2.29 TRACKER CAPTURE

Hey Stanley,
thanks for the feedback.

You can go directly to the API and get the CSV:
https://play.dhis2.org/2.28/api/28/trackedEntityInstances/query.csv?ou=ImspTQPwCqd&ouMode=DESCENDANTS&program=WSGAb5XwJ3Y <https://play.dhis2.org/2.28/api/28/trackedEntityInstances/query.csv?ou=ImspTQPwCqd&ouMode=DESCENDANTS&program=WSGAb5XwJ3Y>

- ou would be the UID of your top/root organization unit.
- program would be the uid of the program you want to download TEIs for.

You can perhaps create a "external resource" and put this link on a dashboard for use of your end users.

Let me know if this helps :)

Markus