Re: How to upload data values for data elements generated in custom forms

Leke,

Have a look at the documentation, it gives the example of the csv import
file format:
https://docs.dhis2.org/2.27/en/developer/html/dhis2_developer_manual_full.html#webapi_data_values_csv

You need to specify data element and category option combo in separate
columns.

Vlad