Re: 2.29/2.30 WARNING - do not use Maintenance->ClearAnalyticsTables & parameter "-T analytics*" for database dumps

Bob,

No response/action on the JIRA bug report yet - I guess most developers are
on leave (wonderful summer here in Norway this year).

Otherwise I agree, the name of that table does not fit the general naming
convention as far as I can see. It would make more sense to call it e.g.
"programindicator_periodboundary". The name then provides an intuitive
description of the content and it sorts together with the group of
programindicator tables.

Regards
calle