Re: 2.29/2.30 WARNING - do not use Maintenance->ClearAnalyticsTables & parameter "-T analytics*" for database dumps

Hi Calle

I have only been aware of this bug for a few days (when it hit us in Lao),
and then we have both release and summer holidays going on. I agree the
response is not ideal, but its not the easiest time for fixing bug issues.

We are working hard on fixing this now (it might take 1-2 days), and at
that time we will recommend that everyone updates their 229 and 230
instances (I will leave that up to Stian when he is ready)

This was a design issue, and they are not that easy to fix (without causing
havoc internally), but hopefully we have learned from this and we won't
name domain tables analytics* anymore.

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2