Re: 2.29/2.30 WARNING - do not use Maintenance->ClearAnalyticsTables & parameter "-T analytics*" for database dumps

The convention today is that resource tables are prefixed with an
underscore, while analytics tables start with analytics*. As previously
mentioned in this thread, changing this now will probably cause a lot of
issues for existing scripts, so I think for now we should just avoid using
tables starting with analytics*.