Re: [Dhis2-users] Fwd: Difficulty editing + creating new programs

Hi Viljar,

This issue is related to new version of tomcat (Romain reported last week)
and  is fixed in two ways.
1- DHIS2 should start encoding all api calls.
2- Add relaxedQueryChars="[]" to tomcat http connector

Alex

--
Alex Tumwesigye

Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "