Re: [Dhis2-users] dhis version 2.30 is released

Hi Eudson,
These might be caused by your sharing settings  to users or usergroups.
You can refer to this chapter in documentation for more details
:18.5.7. Change sharing settings for user objects

Regards,

*Adolphe Kamugunga*
*MIS Technical Advisor*
Mobile: +250 788 740 578