Re: [Dhis2-users] How to apply disaggregation to indicators

Hi Peter and Olaleke,

While this feature is not documented anywhere, it will work for indicators.
Any applicable dimension (including categories and category option group
sets) can be used with indicators in the pivots, when the indicator
contains one of those dimensions.

Not exactly sure how this would work with validation rules, but would be it
would be good to hear your use case for this.

Regards,
Jason