User Access to Datasets

Dear All,We upgraded to 2.29 last weekend.
Right now all our users cannot access the datasets in the data entry app. We have tried to troubleshoot this but not making any headway.
First of all, according to the documentation under the user roles, we are supposed to see this:

But when we open it on our system and even on the demo site, we see this:

Right now we are having difficulties ascertaining if the datasets are assigned to the user roles. We have checked the user assignments to the org units and this is fine. We have checked the dataset assignment to the org units and that is fine.
Have the permissions moved to some place else or is there something we need to do?
Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Ifeanyi

Read DrMaestro's Blog