Re: Could not save data set (Invalid reference [e1sXdbpUsU7]

Adolphe

Could the data set have one or more data elements with an outdated
categorycombo? Individual data elements in a data set can now have
"over-riding" categorycombos set (I cannot off hand recall it that was
introduced in 2.27 or 2.28)

Maybe try to run something like this in SQL view or in postgresql directly:

SELECT dse.dataelementid, de.name, dse.categorycomboid
FROM datasetelement dse
inner join categorycombo cc on cc.categorycomboid=dse.categorycomboid
inner join dataelement de on de.dataelementid=dse.dataelementid
inner join dataset ds on ds.datasetid=dse.datasetid
where cc.uid='e1sXdbpUsU7' and ds.uid='NXTpxbBK5lf';

Regards
Calle