Re: Query around OAuth implicit grant

Hi Rajeswari & Gaurav

We don't have any immediate plans to expand our OAuth2 implementation, not
until we upgrade to the latest OAuth2 Spring libraries (which require
spring 5), and then also implement OpenID Connect.

That said, we do support authorization code which I think should serve your
purposes well? yes I know the implicit grant is a bit simpler to setup, but
I think the authorization code approach should work fine for you also.

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2