Re: [Dhis2-users] Delete Validation Rules

Hi Em

I'm not sure if there is any UI for deleting validation results, but you
can do it yourself in the database.

The validationresults are located in the table "validationresult", and it
has a column called "validationruleid" which links to your validation rules.

So you need to find that validation rule in the "validationrule" table, and
use that "validationruleid" to delete the correct rows from the
"validationresult" table.

"DELETE FROM validationresult WHERE validationruleid=??"

This does sound like a bug though, so please file one in JIRA

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2