Extracting Data value from Program Indicators to Aggregated data elements

Dear team,

I have ascenario on tracker with several hundred “Program Indicators” due to differentage band which are auto calculated based on Date of birth. My intention is to createa simple/basic ETL whereby I can extract values program indicators  on monthlybasis or quarterly basis and load manually to Aggregated Data elements on the other instance (DHIS2) .

One of option isto insert in program indicators a Category option comb + Attribute option comb onthe attributes on program indicators as a program indicator allow this. Now, mychallenges is on how to pull a program indicators by using SQL view or Web APIwith all necessary attributes especially category option comb and Attributeoption comb and values.

Anyone ever performedthis??, any advice will be much appreciated.

Best regards
Sele