Re: Need help to identify proper authorities to make API calls in DHIS

Hi

This sounds like a bug to me (seems we are not properly filtering the
paging component of the result). Would you mind filing a issue at
jira.dhis2.org ? (if you have already, please let me know the issue number)

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2