Option Set uniqueness constraint appears to be universal rather than restrict to a specific option set for v2.3

Morning all,

It's been a while since I've communicated with the list... but am in the
middle of building interfaces from lab equipment into DHIS2... and came
across an apparent minor bug (unless I am reading this wrong)...

In this use case... the result option 'indeterminate' needs to be used in a
number of different option sets. According to the 'warning' message below,
options (of course) need to be unique within a given option set... but as
can be seen, when I go to add this as an option to this small option set,
the fact that it has already been defined and used as an option elsewhere
appears to be stopping it from being added.

Any thoughts?

I'm on

Version: 2.30Build revision: 1a314a5Build date: 2018-08-14 06:07

[image: image.png]

All the best,

David Hagan

David Hagan