Re: [Dhis2-users] Tragic passing of Dr Dapo Adejumo

May the Lord grant Dapo eternal rest.For his family and friends that are
broken-hearted and grieving, may He grant them the spirit of
comfort and understanding, and bring us all ever closer to His precious
arms of love and support. Rest in the Lord! Dapo!!!

Regards,
Ojo.