Re: [Dhis2-users] How to Edit the date of enrollment/Listing TEI's in 2.29

Hi Stanley,

Let me try to respond to your questions inline

I am using two instances,2.27 and 2.29 and i want to know how to edit the
enrolment  date in my programs.Is there a way?
==> Unfortunately this feature is not yet supported in any version but
could be planned because many users have reported it as a limitation
especially in programs that dont require scheduling. The reason for not
allowing editing enrolment and incident dates was because they are used to
schedule and if they keep changing disorganise scheduling of both future
and past due dates.  Need to check if there is a jira issue on this

Secondly,with versions below 2.27,one would easily list all TEI's across
and see how many have been enrolled.But with 2.29,i can not see where i can
easily extract that data once i open the Tracker capture.
==> As the tracker is becoming more popular and most users are capturing
identifiable attributes within sensitive programs like HIV and other
stigmatizable diseases/conditions, the design of the tracker have been
focused towards improving confidentiality. In 2.28 and below you could
easily search across all orgunits for all tracked entities registered
sometimes without specifying any search criteria. This is not possible
anymore, you need to set the searchable attributes and specific the
criteria while searching which may not be common for all tracked entities.

But to be able to get a list and aggregates of  registered tracked entities
I recommend you use Events Report and aggregate on any mandatory attribute
in your program.

Regards

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
DHIS2 Implementation Adviser| HISP Uganda
prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx | Skype:
prospertb