Re: Méthode de calcul DHIS2

Hi calle !

Thank you very much for these explanations which greatly strengthens my
knowledge and satisfies my question. Now it's very clear in my head and
easy for me to explain. Thank you so much! You are someone very important.

Edem KOSSI also in Cc.

God bless you. I keep your contact.

Mohamadine Aly MAIGA
Bamako - Mali