From: Morten Olav Hansen <morten@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2018 8:45 PM
To: Stephen Macauley <Stephen.Macauley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: dhis2-devs <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; dhis2-users <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Matthew Dollacker <Matthew.Dollacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] CVE-2018-11776 struts exploit | impact to DHIS 2?

Hi Stephan

Let me include Lars reply from a thread where we were discussing this.

"""
we did an assessment of this last week and concluded that we are not affected by this vulnerability. This due to the two conditions mentioned (use of namespaces and alwaysSelectFullNamespace config property).

That said we have patched all versions from 2.28 and later and you can fetch the new builds from dhis2.org/downloads<http://dhis2.org/downloads>.
"""

--
Morten Olav Hansen