Re: [Dhis2-users] Error when upgrading DHIS2 from 2.29 to 2.30 - relationships

Did the sql fix your issues or are you still having issues? The superuser
and ownership is a tricky challenge since we dont know the name of the
user, but aside from the postgis extension, the upgradescript should be
runnable as a non-superuser if I remember correctly.

Stian Sandvold
Software developer, DHIS2
University of Oslo
http://www.dhis2.org