Re: Indicator totals count is incorrect

Hello Gourav,

Unfortunately the issue still exists (as you have shown). We are aware of
that. Jira ticket DHIS2-3350 is closed, but if you look at the last comment
you will see:

 This bug will be addressed with a new feature defined in DHIS2-2380
<https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-2380>

There is further discussion in DHIS2-2380.

Cheers,
Jim