Re: [Dhis2-users] Indicator totals count is incorrect

Hi Lars and others
I have commented on an old issue DHIS2-575 about the desired behaviour ...

I think expected behavior should calculate the element aggregation as per
aggregation type of that perticular data elements first and later calculate
the indicator. Example:

If number of patient visited OPD in January is 200 and number of admission
in January is 40. In that case, comparison of admission to OPD is 20%.

And in February, number of OPD visit in February is 400 and admission is
200. % of admission to OPD in February will be 50%.

If I want to see the same indicator in January+February, it is showing
liniar average of two months indicator like (20+50)/2= 35%

It should show, (40+200)/(200+400)=30%

I think it should aggregate the element according to aggregation type of
that element at first and then calculate indicator.

Regards,
Nayeem Al Mifthah
Kindly ignore typos.