2.29 (partial) translation to French

Bonjour DHIS2 devs!

As part as a project for a French speaking customer, we are thinking about
translating a part of the doc (at minimum the end user manual). I've seen
on the git repo: https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-docs that it works by
generating the different format from the source.

Would this be of interest for you? If so, any advice for a PR here (ie:
anything we should know before starting the work) ?

We are still in discussion but in this case our plan would be to be able to
release the work under the DHIS2 licence (so open source).

Thanks,

Martin

--
*Martin Van Aken - **Freelance Enthusiast Developer*

Mobile : +32 486 899 652

Follow me on Twitter : @martinvanaken <http://twitter.com/martinvanaken>
Call me on Skype : vanakenm
Hang out with me : martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx