Custom attribute value is downloading incorrectly in DHIS 2.29

Hi DHIS Team,

We were using DHIS 2.27. We have one option with name "Procedures" and its
code is "procedure". This option is assigned to one of the option set and
this set is assigned to one of the custom attribute.

We had set this custom attribute to "Procedures" for few data elements. Now
we migrated to DHIS 2.29 and created new data elements and set this custom
attribute value "Procedures".

If we query for these data elements (old and new) we are seeing different
results for this custom attribute value (code) as below

Existing Data Element:

"attributeValues": *[*

*{*

"value": "*procedures*",

"attribute": *{*

"code": "xxxxxxx",

"name": "xxxxxx",

"id": "RKB9aA9Ndg"

*}*

*}*

*]*

New Data Element:

"attributeValues": *[*

*{*

"value": "*procedure*",

"attribute": *{*

"code": "xxxxxxx",

"name": "xxxxxx",

"id": "RKB9aA9Ndg"

*}*

*}*

*]*

One more thing we observed is when we make API call for this option we are
seeing correct results as per metadata setup

{"code": "procedure","name": "Procedures","id": "bICEZ89454","translations
": []}

Could you please help us why DHIS is returning different results for same
custom attribute?

--
Rajeswari Gottipati
Sr Consultant