Re: Default category option limiting data entry cross all datasets in 2.29

Dear All,Could anyone please provide us some help on this issue?
Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Ifeanyi

Read DrMaestro's Blog
www.ifeanyiokoye.com

    On Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 8:01:55 AM GMT+1, Ifeanyi Okoye <ifeanyiokoye@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hello everyone,
We upgraded to the most recent build of 2.29 last Friday, Build revision: 1797422.
We noticed yesterday that data entry across ALL our datasets throws up this error
[User has no data write access for CategoryOption: Ae5U0j6hHD7]

We checked in the API and the category option that has the code above is default and this option is not used on any of our datasets and also does not show up on the list of category option so that we could modify its sharing settings.
Some help with this would be most appreciated.
Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Ifeanyi

Read DrMaestro's Blog