Re: Assign dataset to a user role on version 2.30

Hi,

in 2.29 we made a change to the access control solution. The user role link
to data sets and programs have been replaced by two new levels in the
sharing model for data capture and data view:

Data capture and data view sharing levels: The sharing solution has been
extended with two new levels for “data capture” and “data view” access for
users and user groups. These levels apply to programs, program stages, data
sets and category options, and replaces the link between user roles and
data sets/programs. This offers a simplified and more flexible access
control solution.

Docs here: https://docs.dhis2.org/2.29/en/user/html/sharing.html

best,

Lars