Re: Program Notification trigger by program rule (Event Program)

Hi Ocaya and Zubair,

Below is the expression with screenshot:
#{NCLE - Diseases} == '1'
I want to send notification if disease == '1', 1 is the disease code in
option set.
The rule is based on option code or name, I'm using option code.
[image: image.png]
Server log:
[image: image.png]

We are using DHIS2 2.29 revision: 1829722 build date 2018-09-25 03:22

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 1:51 PM Zubair Asghar Raja <zubair@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Le
> You dont need scheduler to send message using program rule. Secondly check
> your log output and search for name of the rule. Name will be associated
> with rule evaluation result. I suspect your rule is being evaluated as
> false. Send me the complate expression.
>

> Zubair
>
> Den tir. 2. okt. 2018, 8:37 a.m. skrev Ocaya Stephen <stephocay@xxxxxxxxx
> >:
>
>> Hi, can you share the program rule expressions used to execute against.
>>
>> It is not very visible.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 7:55 AM Em Le Hong <em.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear dev,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to setup a program rule to send notification message (email)
>>> to a user group which trigger by program rule but it doesn't work.
>>> It's working properly if I want to send with trigger by Program
>>> completion.
>>>
>>> Below is steps that I did:
>>> Create a program rule with expression:
>>> [image: image.png]
>>> Program rule action:
>>> [image: image.png]
>>>
>>> Program notification:
>>> [image: image.png]
>>>
>>> Scheduler:
>>> [image: image.png]
>>>
>>> Is it a bug or missing something?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>

>>> --
>>> *Em Le Hong*
>>> DHIS2 Implementation| *HISP Vietnam *
>>> em.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx | *Skype:* em.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx

>> *Stephen Ocaya*
>> Tel: +256 393 217 892 | Mob: +256774558980
>> www.stephocay.com
>> SkypeID: stephocay

*Em Le Hong*
DHIS2 Implementation| *HISP Vietnam *