Re: Event Reports App authorities

Hi,

Any comment from the devs on this subjet? I am interested to know if this
can be done or considered as a new feature. When you are going from
aggregate to individual, having this possibility would save a lot of
configuration work in terms of creation of indicators (to keep the same
level of analysis to users that should only see aggregate data).

Thank you in advance!
Alejandro

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 6:16 PM Alejandro <acasrod@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The Event Reports App has two modalities of analysis:
>
> -          Aggregated values
>
> -          Events
>

> [image: image.png]
>

> Is there any way to give different access permissions as a function of
> user/user groups/user roles?
>
> Does it make any sense?
>
> Obviously Events is always seen as sensitive when it comes to data
> protection. It is the exact information introduced in the system line by
> line. However, the feeling is not always the same for Aggregated values,
> although I guess you could end up doing combinations that allow you to
> extract almost the same information (with more effort). Maybe that’s why
> both of them are mixed in the same App.
>
> In any case, this feature would give more granularity to authorities.
>
> Thank you in advance!
>
> Alejandro

PNG image