Metadata import not working v2.30

Hi Devs,

I am having issues importing data using xml file. The report I get from the LOGGER is that all metadata have been ignored but it doesn't' give me any report with errors.

Can someone help with this.

I have downloaded category options in XML format and edited public access from rw to rwrw because I want all users to be able to edit and view metadata and capture and view data. The quicker way I found to edit the sharing access on all categories was through this process. But when i try to upload the file no success and no error.

Best,
NB

Follow ups