Re: Metadata import not working v2.30

Hi Norberto,

One of our backend engineers is looking into this issue, to see why log
entries are not retrieved from the backend

*Example *
https://play.dhis2.org/2.30/api/29/system/tasks/METADATA_IMPORT?lastId=lZIjHzBgdLc

*lastId* in the above URL is *lZIjHzBgdLc. *API request to the endpoint
should return entries after record *lZIjHzBgdLc*

We will keep you updated as we debug this issue.

Kind Regards,
Adeel