From: Muhammad Adeel <adeel@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2018 7:09 PM
To: norbertobanze@xxxxxxxx
Cc: DHIS 2 Developers list; dhis2-devs-bounces+samuel.johnson=qebo.co.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Metadata import not working v2.30

Hi Norberto,

One of our backend engineers is looking into this issue, to see why log entries are not retrieved from the backend

Example https://play.dhis2.org/2.30/api/29/system/tasks/METADATA_IMPORT?lastId=lZIjHzBgdLc

lastId in the above URL is lZIjHzBgdLc. API request to the endpoint should return entries after record lZIjHzBgdLc

We will keep you updated as we debug this issue.

Kind Regards,
Adeel