Re: Program Rule

Dear Calle,

The case is that i have like 20 diagnosis, i need to hide the stage if the
diagnose is not one of those 3 diagnosis and show the stage if its one of
them.

I also tried the &&, but didn't work also.

After clearing the cache, i have this error:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined
    at dataentry-controller.js:405
    at Object.r [as forEach] (angular.js:331)
    at processRuleEffect (dataentry-controller.js:298)
    at dataentry-controller.js:201
    at n.$broadcast (angular.js:14785)
    at dhis2.angular.services.js:2873
    at angular.js:13248