Re: Generating sequential numbers in program rule

Hi Zubair

Unfortunately, I am running 2.28 at the moment and therefore cannot do what
Nick suggested.

I will have to look into upgrading in any case, so I think that may be the
best option for now.

Thank you again for both of your help - I really appreciate it!

Kind regards,
Terence

Terence Scott

Global Alliance for Rabies Control (GARC)
Pan-African Rabies Control Network (PARACON) Steering Committee
terence.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://paracon.rabiesalliance.org
Skype: tpscott1987