Re: Max number of users for simultaneous submissions

Thanks for the response Calle.

I agree it's often hard to track down resource issues like this. And yes
it'd be great to get some documentation which would give a guide as to what
sort of loads the server could run in terms of simultaneous submissions and
browser sessions for a given CPU, RAM, disk spec e.t.c.

For more info on our case then - yes the DHIS2 version is 2.27. The mobile
users submit via a tablet which will either submit to the DHIS2 API via
internet or send an SMS, which will eventually make it's way via a gateway
to the DHIS2 API as well. Each of these submissions do not require a
browser session at all, it should be one POST request to the DHIS2 API
(either /dataValueSets for internet, or /sms/incoming for SMS). There's
usually no more than 1 submission every few seconds. That seems completely
reasonable to me.

And the app is our modified version of the original DHIS2 data capture app.