Unable to get schemas from the DHIS2 API.

Dear developers,

While using DHIS2 (version-2.29), sometimes, we are facing following error
on the browser.

Unable to get schemas from the DHIS2 API.

While tailing the dhis.log file, we found following message:-

WARN  2018-10-25 09:02:02,525 Failed to invoke @ExceptionHandler method:
public void
org.hisp.dhis.webapi.controller.CrudControllerAdvice.defaultExceptionHandler(java.lang.Exception,javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
throws java.lang.Exception (ExceptionHandlerExceptionResolver.java
[http-nio-8080-exec-74])

java.lang.NullPointerException

        at
org.hisp.dhis.webapi.service.WebMessageService.send(WebMessageService.java:96)

        at
org.hisp.dhis.webapi.controller.CrudControllerAdvice.defaultExceptionHandler(CrudControllerAdvice.java:259)

        at
org.hisp.dhis.webapi.controller.CrudControllerAdvice$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$e80bbad6.invoke(<generated>)

        at
org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)

        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(CglibAopProxy.java:669)

        at
org.hisp.dhis.webapi.controller.metadata.sync.MetadataSyncController$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$1c221b30.defaultExceptionHandler(<generated>)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1405.invoke(Unknown Source)

Any idea why this is happening frequently?

Thanks & Regards,
Rakib

Follow ups