Help needed: Assigning current date to a data element...

Hi all,

I am Selvaraj Muthusamy from PCI, Botswana. We have customised DHIS2 (2.29)
to manage our OVC database. We are using Tracker App to capture the
individual case management.

We have a field (data element) called "Data entered on" and this has to be
the current date and time. I created a data element "Data entered on" as
"Date" type. Now I want to assign the current date and time automatically
to this field when the form is opened. Unfortunately, I am failing to set
this up through a program rule. I could not find a function or system
variable to use for this purpose.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

MSP